Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reinventing Writer's Wood

So I have been on a huge decluttering and improving thing for a while now. I am coming to some conclusions: parting with stuff sometimes takes time -- maybe it is a scarcity thing or something, but letting go can be tough.

In truth, I want clarity so much more than clutter. There is such a cost for having stuff... and my laziness is a huge part of it. Mostly I am noticing how much stuff requires you to take care of it and order it... dust it, keep it in order...

My latest thing is that my dish drying rack is a clutter hound. It makes my counter continually cluttered. I am considering retiring it. My Mother-In-Law doesn't keep one... she uses the dishwasher continuously, and puts things up right away after washing by hand. I am liking that.

Aside from getting rid of stuff, I am looking for ways to clear surfaces and bust clutter. If anyone reads this: I want YOUR tips for doing this, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment